The bamf attack
XD I wanted to try
It’s been nearly thirty years and I’ve read thousands of comics since, but Excalibur remains, always, the very best of them all. These are not characters to me, they are dear friends.
Excalibur – The Sword Is Drawn
Alan Davis, Paul Neary,
and Chris Claremont
I got excited to draw Nightcrawler thanks to @dakota-raptor. So uhh… genießen.
Things I Love About This:
1) Lookit that flirty smirk on Kurt’s face in the first panel. He’s clearly planning to offer to show her how “lip massages” work.
2) Cerise grabs him so passionately he spills his wine.
3) That kiss apparently goes on for about ten minutes.
4) Kurt does the Princess Diaries leg kick.
5) How twisty and curly Kurt’s tail is in that last panel. That must have been one hell of a kiss to turn even the infamously flirty Nightcrawler topsy-turvey.
6) Also Kurt is sexy in a suit.
From Excalibur (1988-1998) Issue #55
And everyone else is like
…do you think they watched the whole time or just politely attempted to carry on with their conversations while Cerise sucked out Kurt’s tonsils for ten minutes while standing over the new wine stain on Brian’s carpet?
(Why do I get the feeling that Emelia watched the entire time? Look at that old gal and tell me she didn’t!)
i guess that means.. .